Careers > Creative Production Intern
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
Salary: According to agreement
Apply at email@example.com
CROSTY is looking for an enthusiastic Creative Production Intern to support the marketing team in creating campaigns, content, events and other projects for a minimum of 4 months, 24 hours per week.
We aim to help intern develop a good understanding in the process of planning and creating content, which will be opportunity to add strong concepts and ideas to personal portfolio.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about fashion and the vision of our brand.
- Support the Creative Production team that executes creative ideas on producing campaigns, editorials or events
- Support the production on coordination of models and crew, as well as product and styling preparations
- Assist on all styling tasks: shopping, picking up items, product preparation
- Learn about CROSTY brand identity and philosophy to develop moodboard and styling for campaigns and editorials
- Assist on other administrative tasks
- Interest in CROSTY brand values and philosophy
- Multifunctional with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to create inspiring moodboards and creative concepts
- Strong interest and knowledge of fashion, art, and music