Gift Card T&C
1. What is a Gift Card?
A Gift Card is a single use non-personalized prepaid gift card for local use.
2. Who can buy a Gift Card?
Gift Card can be purchased by any individual / legal entity.
3. Where can I buy a Gift Card?
Gift Card can be purchased at CROSTY website or in CROSTY Concept Store.
4. Do I need an ID to get the Gift Card?
No, you do not need an ID to purchase the card.
4. Where can I use a Gift Card?
Gift Card can be used to purchase products at CROSTY website and in CROSTY Concept Store. However, in order to use the card in the store, it is necessary to have the card on hand.
5. What value Gift Cards are available?
The Gift Card can be a minimum of 300 GEL and a maximum of 1000 GEL.
6. How long can a Gift Card be used?
The card can be used within 3 months after purchasing the card.
7. How many times can the card be used?
The Gift Card is one time use only. If the value of the Gift Card is not fully utilized during its use, the balance on the Gift Card will not be returned.
8. Is it possible to withdraw money from the Gift Card?
It is not possible to withdraw money from the Gift Card, or perform any other type of card transaction, except for payment in the CROSTY network.
9. Is it possible to use the card if the cost of the products to be purchased exceeds the amount on the card?
If the cost of the product to be purchased exceeds the value of the Gift Card, the remaining amount can be paid in cash (CROSTY Concept Store only) or non-cash payment (CROSTY Concept store and website).
10. How can the value of a Gift Card be determined?
The value of the Gift Card can be determined by sticker on the back of the card or by entering the card details in the CROSTY Concept Store / online system, or by contacting us.
11. Is it possible to recover or block a lost card?
In case of loss of the Gift Card, recovery and / or blocking of the card is not possible. Additionally, the cardholder is obliged not to disclose the code on the card, otherwise the company is not responsible for the online purchase by a third party using the code.
12. In case of card damage, is it possible to return the remaining amount on the card or transfer it to another Gift Card?
If the card is damaged (for example, the code on the card is not readable) it is not possible to return the money on the card or transfer the money to another account or make a new card.
13. Is it possible to give a Gift Card as a gift to another person?
The purchased Gift Card can be transferred to a third party.
14. Is it possible to use the card for other transactions?
It is not allowed to use the card to perform any other transaction or other purpose, except purchases at CROSTY network.
15. Is the cardholder informed about the validity period of the card?
CROSTY is not obligated to notify the cardholder of the remaining validity period of the Gift Card or the expiration of such period. The Gift Card holder is responsible for controlling the validity period of the Gift Card. The card is valid for 3 months after purchase.
16. Is it possible to exchange / return the products bought with a gift card?
Products purchased with the Gift Card can be exchanged in accordance with the terms available on the CROSTY website. It is not possible to return the products purchased with the Gift Card.